[osis-core] Users Manual Bug List - 42. Remove div type (chapter)

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:30:16 -0800

Todd,

No, it is not for backwards compatability.  When Patrick added <chapter>
to the schema, he also removed chapter from osisDivs (accidentally).
Then I noticed it was missing when I worked on the Catechism of the
Catholic Church (which has chapter divisions, as well as sections,
paragraphs, etc.) and raised the issue to get it re-instated in the list.