[osis-core] User manual bug list - 40 titlePage

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:55:28 -0700

>40. titlePage not allowed inside osis (and?)
>Section 8: titlePage is not allowed in the osis element according to
the >schema. Submitted by: Jim Schaad, jimsch@nwlink.com

Resolution:
This is correct.  If you want to have a <titlePage> for a collection of
<osisText> elements you need to use an <osisCorpus> element which allows
for a <titlePage> element as a sibling to <osisText> elements.

Is there a problem with having a <div type="titlePage"> AND a
<titlePage> element?  Should we indicate that <div type="titlePage">
should not be used in favor of <titlePage> element?

Todd