[osis-core] Users Manual Bug List - 42. Remove div type (chapter)

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:46:41 -0800

> 42. Remove div type (chapter)
>
> Section 9: I would suggest removing the "ok-ness" of <div type="chapter"/>
> as this makes an implementer's life harder. Use a single method of doing
> things an more people get it right. Submitted by: Jim Schaad,
> jimsch@nwlink.com
>
> Resolution:

to chapters in a Bible.  <div type="chapter"> refers to divisions in any
type of work that are termed chapters.  (e.g. title IV, chapter 5,
section ii, paragraph 4 of the municipal code.)  The same is true of

--Chris