[osis-core] Schema: type on language

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:20:17 -0400

Todd,

Glad to see you are back online! Maybe we can get OSIS funding tne
future for satellite phones with constant data connections for the core
group! ;-)

Todd Tillinghast wrote:
> Patrick and Chris,
>
> It seems you guys have resolved this issue nicely.
>
> Just so I am clear can you give an example of the syntax for each of the
> different cases.

Chris, do you have the cycles today?

> Question: How do the valid values for the xml:lang attribute correlate
> with the valid values for <language>?  It seems to me that they should
> be consistent.

Should be consistent (need to so note in the users manual) but cf. the
problem that xml:lang does not support all the languages you can specify
with <language>. Should be consistent whenever possible? Does that go
far enough?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick