Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:30:13 -0700

Actually, I was planning on using osisID in the same manner:

Naves Topical:

Matthew Henry's Commentary:

Spurgeon's Morning and Evening:

This is OUR (OSIS') way to describe a target in a document for an osisRef.

eg.

See Nave's on <reference osisRef="naves:Faith">Faith</reference>

If I'm wrong, please let me know, because I have a number of unresolved
issues if I am.

	-Troy.