[osis-core] Suggestions for a FAST command line validator?

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:25:17 -0500

That is good news about the Good News!

I should have a Bible.TEV..Ps and Bible.TEV..Matthew version out later
tonight!

I am not sure if it is just XMLSpy or the number of IDs but to validate
an entire Bible is taking a very long time.  Does you have a good FAST
command line valuator that you can recommend?

Patrick
> suggests, "prominently both in the texts as well as in the
> documentation"):
> "Scripture quotations taken from the Good News Translation (GNT) (c)
1992,
> American Bible Society.  Used by permission.
> The GNT may not be reproduced other than as part of the documentation
for
> OSIS.   For any other reprint and quotation rights, please contact the
> Permission Office of the American Bible Society, 1865 Broadway, New
York,