[jsword-devel] Quick question on Books.installed

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Sep 24 12:16:00 MST 2016

Hello everyone

I'm starting to get back into developing STEP. So I have a question around
the Books class.

If I wanted to manually install (i.e. manually copy files to .sword and
.jsword), and then wanted to refresh the list of Books, do we think it's a
simple question of re-intialising the Books.instance static singleton?

I'd like to integrate our live instance with our jenkins deployment
process. So I'd like to be able to push changes dynamically (whether that's
a change in data files, config, or a new module altogether).

Let me know what you think!
Thanks
Chris