[jsword-devel] Pull requests

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 11 06:39:10 MST 2014

I think we need to nail the release process and branching. The purpose of tags and branches is to provide stability and allow frequent releases.

From memory, Chris had a breaking change that he incorporated into STEP. This needs to be handled well.

At this point I'll adjust BD for any commits that we decide upon, even if disruptive. So wearing my BD hat, I'm cool with any or all of the pull requests. I think Tonny is the same w/ AlKitab.

So, And Bible and STEP (Martin and Chris) need to agree on what is to be committed.

I'm happy to open commit privs to the two of you. Normal caveats apply. ;)

I have this weekend available to work on this.

In Him,
	DM