[jsword-devel] IndexVersion metadata clarification

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:04:40 MST 2014

Hi Sijo,

I am trying to create an appropriate downloadIndex method and so am looking
for the right *indexVersion* number to add to an index download url a bit
like:
   {indexDownloadUrl}/{indexVersion}/{moduleIndex}
e.g.
   www.crosswire.org/and-bible/jsword/search/1.1/esv-1.0.1.zip

so for And Bible it may well be e.g. 1.1 but STEP 1.2 but I don't know
where the appropriate target index version will be stored.  It looked like
it might be IndexMetaData.getInstalledIndexVersion().

Or maybe I need to wait a bit until you have done some more work on the
index framework.

Martin