[jsword-devel] JSword/BD with JavaFX WebView

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 01:34:06 MST 2013

Hi,

Do you have the bug id for BD and Java 7 problem ? because Java 6 already
eol by oracle (http://java.com/en/download/faq/java_6.xml), so I think it
is best to make sure the future version work in java 7

And yes, WebView (webkit based) will be nice addition as alternative HTML
viewer. However, in the case of Alkitab I haven't integrate it yet. At the
moment I am still working to upgrade Alkitab to use the latest jsword (with
versification support). The effort is going well, but still have some error
here and there regarding API change in jsword. Once this part finish, I
think I will start utilize WebView for the HTML rendering.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study