[jsword-devel] ESV versification

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Fri Jul 5 04:53:49 MST 2013

The kjv is the opposite problem in that the module creation wraps both
verses into one.

For nrsv, it is a missing verse in esv.  So I guess that's a bug in jsword,
ie to allow verses not to be there without throwing a book exception.

So presumably the consequence is checking for the absence of a verse had to
be done against global key list.

Chris