[jsword-devel] ESV versification

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 5 04:31:32 MST 2013

Short answer: no.
Longer answer: It is OK for a v11n to have more than what's in a module. At times it is OK for it to have less (we use the KJV for the ESV now and 3John15 is appended to 3John14, but w/o distinction)

This has been discussed on sword-devel at length. So search there for the longest answer.

If by fails, you mean that JSword has a failure, then we have a bug.

In Him,
	DM