[jsword-devel] Versification mapping

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 01:00:26 MST 2013

When programming AB av11n ranges were not a concern.  The emphasis was the
current verse and to let the range sort itself out.  So for example, if a
user selects Daniel 3:1 in KJV then AB displays Daniel 3:1 in KJV and tells
any other displayed modules to act as if somebody had selected the
equivalent of Daniel 3v1 in those, and if they have extra content or a
different order of surrounding verses then to display as they normally
would, because

   - the current verse and not the range is important (at least in AB)
   - the other module has it's own specific ordering which it needs to
   follow

my 2p.

Martin