[jsword-devel] WebStart and BibleDesktop

Chris Burrell christopher at burrell.me.uk
Wed Feb 27 15:53:38 MST 2013

I got this:

com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Unable to load resource:
http://www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/nightly/jlfgr-1_0.jar
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine._downloadCacheEntry(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResourceCacheEntry(Unknown
Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResourceCacheEntry(Unknown
Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload$DownloadTask.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)