[jsword-devel] WebStart and BibleDesktop

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 27 15:51:26 MST 2013

I've tested it with the inclusion of xalan (3 jars, ~5G) and it works.

BTW all you need to do is have them on your classpath.

If any of you want to give it a go:
http://www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/nightly/bibledesktop.jnlp

If you need to set an association for Java WebStart. (I had accidentally set it to open in a text editor and had to reset the association.)

In Him,
	DM