[jsword-devel] Java Web Start and loading resources

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 19 06:25:27 MST 2013

We've always provided a way to run Bible Desktop directly from the web using Java Web Start.

Now we're having problems. There's a change that prevents our code from finding resources. It appears that Java 7's Web Start is preventing our ClassLoader from loading resources.

I'd greatly appreciate help finding this.

I'm thinking it may be a problem in other contexts.

The exact same code runs from the command line.

In Him,