[jsword-devel] Heads up Verse change

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 16 22:21:29 MST 2013

Lots of changes to 35 files (including tests) in support of Alternate Versification.
You can see it, play with it and comment on it at:
https://github.com/crosswire/jsword/pull/35/files

I've tried to make verse 0 not show up quite as much. So Chapter 0 and 1 are both considered as the start of a book. Likewise, verse 0 and 1 are the start of a chapter.

This has an annoying side-effect. Two verse ranges may have the same "name" but be different internally. That is Gen 0:0-50:26, Gen 1:0-50:26 and Gen 1:1-50:26 are different but all have the name "Gen"

Will work on that tomorrow.

Together in His Service,
	DM