[jsword-devel] [sword-devel] Replacement Lucene Analyzer for Japanese

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Feb 12 08:15:38 MST 2013

So on the JSword front, it would be good to move up to Lucene 4 at some
stage. Are we saying this will need more work than just a simple upgrade?

Also, why do we have our custom language converters. Lucene seems to have
most of the ones we're using, and we seem to simply wrap around the Filters
in the library?

Chris