[jsword-devel] Searches and restrictions

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 4 07:00:27 MST 2012

Your analysis is correct. The restriction is applied to the search results. Same with ~.

I'm not sure it is a bug, but if it is confusing to end users then it ought to be improved.

One way to do this is to change how the index is created by also indexing the cardinal value of the verse w/in the av11n and then converting the [gen-exo] to proper lucene search request fragment.

In Him,
	DM