[jsword-devel] PssageTally, retainAll and getTotal

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Sep 4 05:23:12 MST 2012

Hi

Here's my use case. I run several independent searches, and then want to
get the results that match all of them together. I can't use the "~"
notation, since some of my searches are against sources other than modules.

So I'm using retainAll to find the intersection between these results. The
"total" value of the resulting key, still has the total from the search
that was executed. Would it make sense to change this so that retainAll
affects the total field appropriately? i.e. reduces it to the cardinality
of the resulting key?

Chris