[jsword-devel] Hindi bible book names

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 15:19:28 MST 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-09 at 21:54 +0000, Martin Denham wrote:
> I would normally have created a pull request, but I thought it would be far
> simpler for somebody with commit privilege to just add one new file rather
> than go through the whole fork/clone/checkout/commit.....pull request
> process, but I hadn't thought of blame, so I will do it the long way as you
> suggested.

Yes, but

a) most of the work is one-time-only ... once they have their own fork
of the repo, most of the work is quite trivial,
b) as you say, they wouldn't get into blame, and http://cia.vc/, etc.

Blessings,

Matěj

"Anything essential is invisible to the eyes", the little prince
repeated, in order to remember.
"It's the time you spent on your rose that makes your rose so
important."
"It's the time I spent on my rose ...," the little prince
repeated, in order to remember.
"People have forgotten this truth." the fox said. "But you
mustn't forget it.  You become responsible forever for what
you've tamed. You're responsible for your rose..."
"I'm responsible for my rose...," the little prince repeated, in
order to remember.
    -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: The Little Prince