[jsword-devel] Hindi bible book names

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:54:14 MST 2012

Hi Matej,

I would normally have created a pull request, but I thought it would be far
simpler for somebody with commit privilege to just add one new file rather
than go through the whole fork/clone/checkout/commit.....pull request
process, but I hadn't thought of blame, so I will do it the long way as you
suggested.

Martin