[jsword-devel] Git

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Mar 31 02:14:47 MST 2012

On 31.3.2012 03:12, Trenton D. Adams wrote:
> Is the intention to separate those out then into separate git repos?

I very much hope so. Most largish projects using git have multiple repos
one-per-app/library (e.g., KDE, Gnome; actually KDE started with one
giant git repo and then switched to the small repos as well).

I would vote for such separation even without the reason of their size
and better manageability.

Matěj

I know of no country in which there is so little independence of
mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
     -- Alexis de Tocqueville