[jsword-devel] Hello!

Ryan Meyer ryan1234 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:38:41 MST 2012

Cool.  Took a bit of work, but got the STEP project building and
running with Jetty.  Is there any documentation about the app itself?
I clicked around and saw a few "coming soon" menu items.

Takes me a bit longer to get things done because I come from a .NET/C#
background.  It's been several years since I've worked with Java.