[jsword-devel] Hello!

Ryan Meyer ryan1234 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:06:45 MST 2012

Chris and DM,

Thanks for the information!  It sounds like a good need to address is
the STEP front end.  Both Chris and DM mentioned it and that's
probably the best fit for me right now.  I'll check out the separate
repo for STEP soon.  I'm guessing it's all JSP with the JSword jar
file backing it up?  Is there any live site or staging site for the
project now?

I did see quite a few open issues for STEP.  I'll probably get the
code, find some minor/low impact issues and then submit patches to get
going.

Let me know!

I'm excited to get ramped up!

Ryan