[jsword-devel] Status of av11n?

Chris Burrell christopher at burrell.me.uk
Tue Aug 28 13:14:05 MST 2012

This is an interesting question. I believe the JSword library currently
does support some versification differences. However, worth noting that it
does not match up verses from one versification to another. It maintains a
count of the number of verses in each versification. Worth noting too, that
a lot of modules (all the ones I've seen) use the KJV versification, and
sometimes where appropriate have references to the original versification.

Chris