[jsword-devel] Structured Strongs dictionary

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:58:48 MST 2012

I had so many requests to add this feature to And Bible that I hard-coded a
regexp to turn "see GREEK|HEBREW for *" into a link.  Not elegant, but it
seems to work okay.

Internal linking is not hard to implement and And Bible handles the
non-bible links in RealStrongs*, but before using anything from Xiphos I
had to do a fair bit of work because of unusual naming and zip formats used
in that repository.  Also see JS-213 which I needed to fix.

The TEI in the Strongs in beta may still cause And Bible some problems that
I need to fix.

Martin