[jsword-devel] Structured Strongs dictionary

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 17 10:09:59 MST 2012

I think that there is module in the CrossWire repository based on it.
Pretty sure that xiphos' RealStrongsGreek is based upon it.

JSword's OSISFilter supports both OSIS and (some) TEI.
BibleDesktop's simple.xsl supports (some) TEI transformations to HTML.

Neither support internal linking to non-Bibles.

The OSIS filter is more or less a pass through filter of XML. The XSL is
what does the recognition of OSIS.

Hope this helps,
     DM