[jsword-devel] Cannot Download files from Xiphos Repo Using JSword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Mar 12 09:41:49 MST 2011

On 12/03/11 16:08, DM Smith wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
>
>> Is it not simply using the PATH from the config file? When I make
>> modules I certainly do not care much about identity of [Name] and PATH.
>
> Path is not at all helpful in determining the name of the zip file.

I appreciate this. But I do think PATH is used to find the files in the
unzipped modules for download via ftp.

And what I am trying to say - the standards as described in the Wiki etc
are solely concerned with sword's download method. I certainly never
ever considered the problem Martin described.

Anyway, I am glad that you add the ftp method back in.

Peter