[jsword-devel] XSLT and enrichment of OSIS Text...

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 9 13:46:21 MST 2010

On 11/06/2010 04:53 PM, Chris Burrell wrote:
> Another question too. It seems sometimes, both in bible desktop and my
> current application, the html rendered is broken?
This is a bug, but I'm not sure where. From your example, is this the KJV?

In BibleDesktop there is a View option for viewing the original, raw
input; the generated OSIS and the generated HTML. It is a hidden feature
that you'll need to hand edit desktop.properties to see. The big
question in my mind is what is the original. I use it to debug Bible and
commentary modules.

In Him,
     DM