[jsword-devel] XSLT and enrichment of OSIS Text...

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Nov 6 17:04:26 MST 2010

On this last note, I believe we have concurrency issues. I have a two column
page, displaying one passage each. On load of the page they load up a
passage each, but then this once, the passage on the right (only verse 1)
has gone to the left (which was requesting just one verse but from a
different passage:

left pane: requested Acts 2:10, got Romans 1:1
right pane: corrupt XML in verse 1, verse 2 seems to be Romans 1:2-following

Anyone else come across those issues?
Chris