[jsword-devel] XSLT and enrichment of OSIS Text...

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Nov 6 13:53:22 MST 2010

Another question too. It seems sometimes, both in bible desktop and my
current application, the html rendered is broken?

Any ideas why that might be?

For example, I get:
"<div class="passageText ui-widget"><div><h2 class="heading">Acts
2:10</h2><span class="verse"><span class="w"><sup
class="text">emma="strong:G1909" morph="robinson:PREP*" src="4"&gt;upon
every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the

The above in bold shows that it didn't get XSLTed properly.

Instead of "<div class="passageText ui-widget"><div><h2 class="heading">Acts

So somehow it lost a whole load on the way out of the XSLT? The only
difference is that the first one is on startup of the server, the second is
with a refresh in the browser. Perhaps something hasn't loaded up
correctly/entirely?

Chris