[jsword-devel] XSLT and enrichment of OSIS Text...

Mullins, Steven (DMME) Steven.Mullins at dmme.virginia.gov
Thu Nov 4 09:42:47 MST 2010

Hear! Hear!  I'm all for adding an apparatus to a GNT.  SBL just
released their new critical GNT with an apparatus
http://www.sblgnt.com/download/ in OSIS format.  The sword packages have
these separated into two seperate modules though... :(

On 11/04/2010 08:03 AM, Chris Burrell wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have a requirement to to take some OSIS xml, enrich it, and then
> transform it to HTML. I want to keep the enrichment as flexible as
> possible, in terms of the data I add. But one example would be adding
> the original Greek/Hebrew text to every word that is annotated with a
> Strong/Morph combination (optional Morph).
Another would be to knit the apparatus for a GNT into a GNT. Another, to
highlight search hits.