[jsword-devel] Hebrew/Greek defs as tooltips

Mullins, Steven Steven.Mullins at dmme.virginia.gov
Mon Jan 11 07:36:50 MST 2010

I agree with Daniel.  A think a tooltip template like:

[Lemma/Strongs]: [Morph]

Would work for most.

I say Lemma/Strongs because there is some variability among the modules.
For example, TR, LXX and WHNU use a strong's number for a lemma, but
MorphGNT uses an actual Greek Lemma.  For TR, LXX and WHNU, the
transliterated lemma is at the head of the Strong's definition and would
need to be parsed out.

Just a heads up.