[jsword-devel] Hebrew/Greek defs as tooltips

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Mon Jan 11 07:05:18 MST 2010

I want to affirm this effort as well. I wonder if there is a way to give
access to lemma and morphology information without having to see the
Strong's number, lemma, or morphology codes. I know that many users will
want to see the Strong's numbers, but for those who are trying to read
in a fluid fashion this clutters the screen. It would be nice to have
access to the information without cluttering the screen. BibleTime
implements this nicely using sword. I would think that jsword could
handle this as well, though I speak from ignorance. Perhaps words
themselves could be a link without the underlined blue text? There is
just so much to commend BibleDesktop/Alkitab already. This would really
move things forward when it comes to reading Greek and Hebrew

Daniel