[jsword-devel] Hebrew/Greek defs as tooltips

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:34:45 MST 2010

Hi,

I am not expert either. but I do create the tooltip for Alkitab which
is using JSword as base.
- I just simply add hyperlink entered and excited for Tooltip displaying
- and from the HyperlinkEvent object, I get the description of the link
- and use the description above to construct the JSword Key object to
find the particular text (strongs,morph,etc)
- then use the usual xslt tranform to transform it into html text
- and finally display it as tooltip popup.

If you want to see the code, you can get Alkitab source code from
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/index.html under developer
section (public domain).

Cheers
Tonny Kohar