[jsword-devel] Hebrew/Greek defs as tooltips

Yingjie Lan lanyjie at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 20:08:38 MST 2010

Hi, I would like to get this done but not very much sure of the following things:

1. which object to listen to for URI events of hebrew/greek defs and morphs?

2. whose tool tip should be best used for this purpose?

3. how to get the definition and morph information? is it possible to get it as html text?

Thanks!

Yingjie