[jsword-devel] Strongs Dictionary in beta

Trenton D. Adams trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca
Sun Feb 28 02:27:13 MST 2010

Who's maintaining the combined strongs reference in the beta repository?  I have some things I'd like to add to the strongs, so I might as well add it to the latest strongs xml.  Also, why, if it's so old, has it not been moved to the production repository?

I would like to possibly look into adding the entire set of verses that each Strongs number exists in, using the <xr/> and <ref/> tags, so that we can link back to the biblical text.

Also, I just realized, while I do that, it may be worth my time to fix the simple.xsl to output links to other strongs numbers as well.  Does

Thanks.