[jsword-devel] trunk does not compile

Trenton D. Adams trent.jsword at trentonadams.ca
Sat Feb 20 16:06:42 MST 2010

Hi DM Smith,

I checked out the trunk directly.  "svn status" shows no modified files.  I will check it out again, after I've gone for dinner. svn tends to be a bit buggy in regard to updating, and getting all new files.  I've been meaning to report that to them, but still haven't done so. :(

I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks.