[jsword-devel] trunk does not compile

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 20 16:03:33 MST 2010

Hmm,
I'm not sure what the problem is. I have a clean installation and it works for me.
I'm presuming that you have the other jsword projects in parallel directories. Ant will go into common, common-swing, and jsword to build those first.
It appears that it did not build the jsword project.
Can you supply the entire build file?

In Him,
DM