[jsword-devel] JSword GoBible Creator

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 12 11:05:12 MST 2009

DM Smith wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2009, at 4:36 AM, Stephen Denne wrote:
>
>> I've started work on creating a GoBible creator that uses jsword for
>> its bible source.
>> I've got it working as an eclipse project in a workspace that also
>> has the jsword & bibletime projects.
>
> Cool.

Hey guys, this is really exciting.

I would very much be interested in setting up your tool as a server
process to produce GoBible installers for our modules.

Currently our server wraps up SWORD modules from our main repository
into installers of various flavors (raw .zip file, InstallShield .exe
file for windows users, etc.).  When a user selects the download link,
it checks to see if the chosen installer does not exists or if any files
of the SWORD module in the repository are newer than the installer file,
and if so, then it produces the installer automatically.

I would love to add GoBible installer automation.  Would either of you
be interested in adding this service?

    -Troy.