[jsword-devel] JSword and Map/Image modules

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:46:33 MST 2009

A small correction to my last post.

epiphany-maps.zip does not have any standin/placeholder images. Once the
"list fix" is made to BD, it renders just fine.

netmaps.zip on the other hand had a bunch of placeholder images (I said
the opposite in my last email). However, BD will not render these images
(before and after replacing the placeholder with the correct image).
BPBible has no problem displaying this content.

Will investigate further.

Brian.