[jsword-devel] Greek fonts

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 09:24:17 MST 2009

I'm sorry if this has been answered before. If there is an archive, please let me know.

Anyway, Some Greek letters do not render in my copy of BibleDesktop (1.6). I'm wondering if there is a trick to getting the native Xorg fonts to render inside the program. --- or is there a Java font that fully supports the Greek fonts?

Platform: FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE
java: 1.6.0_03-p4 (built for FreeBSD)
Window manager: Blackbox

======
John said to him, "Teacher, we saw a man casting out demons in your name, and we forbade him, because he was not following us."  But Jesus said, "Do not forbid him; for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon after to speak evil of me.  For he that is not against us is for us.

Mark 9:38-40