[jsword-devel] Alkitab Bible Study 1.5 Released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:12:23 MST 2008

Hi,

I just released an update for Alkitab Bible Studi . It is now ver 1.5.1,
Alkitab Bible Study is available at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/index.html and the sourcecode is
at the developer sections.

What's New:
- Improved Installer
- Fix Closeable Tab title space with the x button
- Fix Navigation panel for Biblical Texts
- Updated to use JSword 1.6 (20080920)

This is a bug fixes release over previous version. no features added,
only bug fixes.

Any feedback is very appreciated.

Cheers
Tonny Kohar