[jsword-devel] Lucene Indexes

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Mon May 19 08:01:14 MST 2008

Steve is right--technically the stem in Greek is a non-existent form,
and the form we get in dictionaries (except for a certain type of
verb...) is a real form. I think the referent of the original question
was really the lexical form ;-) , which is why I gave the (layman's)
definition I gave.

The more important point which Steve makes, with which I am in complete
agreement, is that the MorphGNT represents fantastic potential for a
person to use the Sword Library to do sophisticated lexical and
grammatical analysis of the Greek New Testament. I would love to see a
similar option for the WLC.

Daniel

--
PMBX license 1502