[jsword-devel] ClassUtil and Java extension mechanism ClassNotFoundException

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:36:44 MST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The API is not fixed. But it is changing less and less. If you stick
> with the interfaces you'll find very few changes from one release to
> the next. I know that  if you implement interfaces any changes will be
> felt. But we feel free to add new methods to them.

Sure no problem at all, feel free to add new methods or modify the
existing one, you are the author :)
I think I could keep up the the API changes. FYI I just moving to
1.0.8, have a few compatibility problem but so far so good and Alkitab
now based on 1.0.8

When moving to 1.0.8, it feel it is more faster and responsive, is it
correct ? (note: I haven't do any benchmark, just feeling only)

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study