[jsword-devel] Strong vs Dictionary vs Glossary ?

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:53:54 MST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for a lot of questions, because I am still newbie here
especially in the area of bible related stuff like strong, morphology,
etc, I am not a bible scholar only christian software developer :)

- Does anyone care to briefly explain the concept behind Strong and Morphology ?
- What is the difference between Strong vs Morphology vs Dictionary ?
- Does Strong only applied to Hebrew and Greek only, how about other language ?
- What is the difference between Dictionary and Glossary ? I see the
content it is basically the same, it is only phrase/word with
description

Or any link to website/wiki,etc that explain the above concept would be fine :)

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study