[jsword-devel] ClassUtil and Java extension mechanism ClassNotFoundException

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:43:32 MST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:27 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You must be looking at 1.0.7 code. Current code does not have it.
> We do call Class.forName in 23 places.

Yup, I am still using the latest stable realease 1.0.7 code. Does the
latest cvs/svn version is already stable or still moving target (aka
api is not yet fixed, still a lot of public interface change,
refactored, etc). Once, it is stable (API fixed), I think I will move
to the 1.5.xxx series

Note: Stable means API is fixed, but bug could be still exist, because
bug can be fixed, but changing API is different problem :)

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Alkitab Bible Study