[jsword-devel] Alkitab 1.0 released

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:31:50 MST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Tonny Kohar <tonny.kohar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
>> Sorry, the screenshot is here.
>>
>> Another matter I just stumbled over is
>>
>> Using the Navigator pane and choosing a chapter etc: Doubleclicking it
>> or pressing return results in not much. The chapter reference appears in
>> the passage bar of the book viewer, but one needs to press the "go" logo
>> to actually move the display. I think this is counterintuitive. Not sure
>> what others think.
>>

> Yup, this is indeed a bug, thanks for reporting, it should be auto
> refresh the book viewer.

Just fixed on my local copy and will be available on the next release.

For who interested in immediate fix, it is just one line fix (require
knowledge of Java Programming)
- Edit the File kiyut.alkitab.swing.BookNavigatorPane
- around line 150
- replace the line
bookViewer.setKey(key);
with
bookViewer.setKey(KeyUtil.getPassage(key));
- recompile
- then you are done :)

Cheers
Tonny Kohar