[jsword-devel] Alkitab 1.0 released

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 05:46:31 MST 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 12:55 AM, Tonny Kohar wrote:

> In relation with embedded browser, does anyone here already experiment
> with various offer of webbroswer component (xulRunner, webkit, JDIC,
> etc) ? If you do not mind could you tell us the result of your
> experience/experiment ?

See a March 12, 2008 jsword-devel post:
http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/jsword-devel/2008-March/002399.html

We've got some code in the jsword-limbo area that might be of interest:
(http://www.crosswire.org/svn/jsword/trunk/jsword-limbo)
src/main/java/org.crosswire.bibledesktop.display.jdtb
src/main/java/org.crosswire.common.net
src/historic/java/org.crosswire.bible.view.swing.beans

Note the jdic code calls are in comments. Add the library and remove
the comments to try it.

One of the tricks that needs to be supported is a custom url handler,
so that we can get to the bible:// and other JSword urls in the text
to process them.

In His Service,